hey, that's pretty badass!
...not too bad. I'll be getting my FIRST done by this guy!
hey, that's pretty badass!
I don't like tattoo art, but I have to say that one looks really good Nom..... [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Pretty bad ass!
Your nephew's found a great artist! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
Were as it been tattooed? On the forearm or the calf?
Cool!
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Is it possible to get a zit over a tattooed area?
that's awesome!! [img]graemlins/thumbs_up.gif[/img]
and yes it is andy... i have known people who have [img]wink.gif[/img]
<font size="2" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">Totally, that's what I did with my half sleeve, I cover a tattoo I had there.Originally posted by Andyman:
Cool!
[img]graemlins/hmmm.gif[/img] Is it possible to get a zit over a tattooed area?
here's some example of coverups
That has to be the best Spawn tat that I've seen.
Gonna be one of the best peices in his collection.
Thanks for sharin' that Tony.
Sweet!
Give me his address and i'll send him over a chunk of someone's skin....
And knowing Tony's penchant for collecting all fine things Spawn, this great ink job is sitting in a freezer right now... Nice tat!
Bookmarks